Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Sportsman 450.

I have and will continue to use my ATV for all sorts of things. But I am looking for a way that's not too expensive to adapt to different types of cargo needs.
Last week I strapped a deer to the back, the week before that I camping gear and sometimes just a backpack..

I currently have the lame Polaris plastic rack and the even more lame plastic rack in the front.
I have thought about those wrap around cargo boxes/bags but it would limit the unusual shaped objects.. ie. a deer.

What options come to mind. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
I have both the new style and old style Polaris rear rack boxes for our 850 and 450. They are lock n ride so they can be removed quickly. I would recommend either of them for regular trail use and camping and they can be removed quickly when you have something else to haul like a deer. Maybe find or build another rear rack carrier for the deer that can use the lock n ride mounts. I have a friend that built a rear rack carrier for his chain saw. Designed with a slot for the blade to fit to the rear past the end of the rack

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Chainsaw mounted up front....
cs2.jpg

Rear Storage Rack........
rear storage.jpg

Rear accessory rack.....
shelf.jpg

Front Rack....
front rack.jpg

Gas cans inside storage box.......
car wash.jpg
2.jpg

The possibilities are endless. I can also carry a spare tire in the rear receiver. Get yourself a set of atv-guru.com bumpers. He will make them with a trailer receiver engineered in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts