Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what is the best way to lift 2014 polaris sportsman 570

I am looking at picking up a 2014 polaris sportsman 570 this weekend. I want to go as big as I can with this thing. Is my only option right now a 2" lift kit, high lifter springs, and wheel spacers? Or can I look into the older model 500 parts? do they match up? what is needed to fit 29.5" or 31" tires on this thing? How big can I go without having to fab a arms? Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Super Moderator
7,163 Posts
what is the best way to lift 2014 polaris sportsman 570

Lift with your legs, not your back. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
I am looking at picking up a 2014 polaris sportsman 570 this weekend. I want to go as big as I can with this thing. Is my only option right now a 2" lift kit, high lifter springs, and wheel spacers? Or can I look into the older model 500 parts? do they match up? what is needed to fit 29.5" or 31" tires on this thing? How big can I go without having to fab a arms? Thanks in advance for any input.
I'm pretty sure 500 parts will work. Id just get the newest parts available

·
Registered
737 Posts
I would check with the lift company. Sometimes they are a little behind updating their website. I haven't seen it in person but someone posted on a forum you can fit 30's stock.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Axles, your not going anywhere on stock sportsman axles these days even with stock tires. With lift and tires I bet they wouldnt last one ride. Get axles before you break yours. Its gonna happen so no use destroying the stockers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rode it 3 times in deep Mudd.. great machine. Thanks for the replays guys. I just called gorilla axles and they do intend on making axles for this machine but they are not out yet. Does anybody make an aftermarket axle that will fit? Has anyone determined the largest tires that will fit either stock or with just a 2" lift?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I put 28 silverbacks on mine stock and asded 2" lift after. Could definately hold 30's.
What lift kit is this? I talked to a few manufacturers and they told me the 2013 500 was different than the 570. Your bike looks sweet I am sitting on the same tires and I have plenty of clearance for the tires to fit but when I follow my friend in their rzr's I get high centered in their ruts and would like to go ahead and lift it to solve that issue.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have jus bought 2014 sportsman 570 an love it but was wondering can i run 28 inch tires all skinnys without lift really would rather not lifting it so dont have to get longer axles for the rear ??? o an if i can run the 28s will i have to do any triming thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts