Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
That should sound nice.

It might be the angle, but it looks kind of goofy for some reason. Maybe it's sitting kind of low? I can't put my finger on it.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Very nice, they also offer the Exo in a full system for the 570. It's their new top of the line premium exhaust. From the pic looks like some weight savings from the stock boat anchor as well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice setup!!!
would it be possible to make a video and post it. I would like to see that I'm sure other people would like to see that too. I you have a chance that will be great to share with us.
Thanks
JS

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have a white bros E series exhaust I am playing with off my buddies crf450. I should have it mounted today. Sounds like a straight up sports quad when you hold it to the header and start it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I may be picking this exhaust up soon as my warranty runs out and ill report back to everyone. Is there any other options for high performance exhaust for our machines? I saw the hmf but its the swamp series i don't care for that plus they don't state any gains so why waste the money.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I have a white bros E series exhaust I am playing with off my buddies crf450. I should have it mounted today. Sounds like a straight up sports quad when you hold it to the header and start it.
Sweet! Make a vid if ya can, those used to be such an awesome exhaust back in the day.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Sweet! Make a vid if ya can, those used to be such an awesome exhaust back in the day.
Ya defidently will. Should sound pretty good. Looks pretty goofy. Sticks out a few inches past the rack lol.
I wont keep it permanent. Just a fun experiment.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ya defidently will. Should sound pretty good. Looks pretty goofy. Sticks out a few inches past the rack lol.

A couple buds back in high school ran the E series on their Yamaha 350 Warriors. They sounded great, and that was when the 350 was the biggest baddest 4 stroke quad made lol. I can't believe we didn't realize what turds they were lol.

·
Registered
815 Posts

A couple buds back in high school ran the E series on their Yamaha 350 Warriors. They sounded great, and that was when the 350 was the biggest baddest 4 stroke quad made lol. I can't believe we didn't realize what turds they were lol.
Back in the day e series and warriors were top dogs. then the 400ex came out and claimed the title. Now we have utility quads with 80+hp stock!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

Back in the day e series and warriors were top dogs. then the 400ex came out and claimed the title. Now we have utility quads with 80+hp stock!
And the middle bore value 4x4's make 40 plus hp and smoke the old Warriors and probably the 400exs to. Progress can be good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts