Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my Big Gun EVO exhaust installation manual and just want to confirm that the small 2" quiet insert simply installs under the back black cap?

·
Registered
721 Posts
That's how my LTE exhaust is setup. After I put the "quiet" core insert in, it went from stupid crazy loud to only crazy loud ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what I thought. IMO It sounds much better with the quiet core installed. Thanks!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I actually purchased the quiet core vortex 2 for mine. It's about 5 inches long. It takes it almost down to stock just idling but has the unmistakable big gun sound when on the throttle.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually purchased the quiet core vortex 2 for mine. It's about 5 inches long. It takes it almost down to stock just idling but has the unmistakable big gun sound when on the throttle.
I saw the 2 on their site and wondered how well it works. Did you notice much loss in power? The vortex 2 would be nice to install before the plow season for the early morning or late night plow jobs.

·
Registered
312 Posts
No I can't notice any difference in power. Just the db's come down. Now it's not obnoxious but sounds plenty mean. You can always take it out if you want it to sound like a pro stock race car :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I can't notice any difference in power. Just the db's come down. Now it's not obnoxious but sounds plenty mean. You can always take it out if you want it to sound like a pro stock race car :cool:
Nice!!! I like the idea of that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts