Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been watching the weather an see we are getting a big snow storm...whats unusual with it is the very low temps.....some places will get -18 at night...and -6 in the the morn all thru this storm....snow average will be 10 to 18" an some places more....will make for some good riding but very cold...and of course a chance to test plows..i will be using my sport 500 this storm..first time plow for it in a big storm....just got new plow system for it....

got a Cycle Country Bear Force pro...the 60" blade weights in at 97 pounds..will stay on the ground better....22" inches high...6 " deep.....lot different than the one on My Suzuki LT250 4x4....I have plowed with that machine since 1987 when they first came out...plows like a monster....but low clearance...

After plowing i will hit some of the mountain trails here....should be a good time....just a bit cold...may use my electric suit...loll....

Be safe every one an stay warm....

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
The storm has already passed here. They predicted 10 to 14 inches for our area. As of 6 Am this morning we has about 5 inches. Now getting some lake effect, if I had to guess we will end up with a total of about 7 or 8 inches.

They like to hype these storms up this winter for some reason. Just got in from using the plow, and once last evening too. The way I look at it a ride is a ride. Let it snow!!!

Have fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts