Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2018 Polaris sportsman 570 SP with power steering and the factory aluminum wheels. Does anyone know what the biggest tire is I can put on those wheels without putting a lift kit?

·
Premium Member
9,723 Posts
28" diameter, 9" wide up front and 12" wide in the rear is the limit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great. Thanks! Putting the lift kit aside for now. Is that the biggest tires those wheels will take?

·
Premium Member
9,723 Posts
Yeah thats the limit. Going bigger will require a lift, offset a-arms, or arched a-arms with an offset. To go wider the front will need a spacer or offset rims.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I under stand that. I was just wondering what the biggest tire is I can put on that wheel. Can I put 30's on them if I do the proper lift kit and spacers?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Yes I under stand that. I was just wondering what the biggest tire is I can put on that wheel. Can I put 30's on them if I do the proper lift kit and spacers?
Yes. Your in clutch country now too!
Don’t know for sure but axles might be or become an issue to.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn your good! I think I'll just stick with the 28's. And I'm thinking a lift kit will not give me any more ground clearance correct? Only bigger tires will?

·
Registered
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
168 Posts
Yes HL has a 2” Lift for your machine, it will add exactly 2” more ground clearance, but will also make it a good bit stiffer to.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have that lift kit on my 17 SP. actually I have an extra, long story about the local powder coat guy. But make me an offer brand new in box. Not powder coated. But i can coat it if you like. $$.blue, black or orange

1 - 18 of 18 Posts