Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the front storage open enough to use with this bumper? Also do iI lose front end ground clearance? Thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Can you send a link to where you found it?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I got the hunter series bison bumper waiting at home to go on my 2013 500...I'm about 6000 kms from there right now!...I was wondering the same thing...will the lid still come all the way up?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bison Bumper- ATVenture Horrible Customer Service

I ordered a 2014 Polaris 570 Bison Bumper online and received the wrong one.

The company denies that they did anything wrong and instead of trying to work with me on fixing the problem, they blamed me for ordering the wrong one, told me it is going to cost me $200 to send it back to them, and that I couldn't get a credit with them until they had the product back, and therefore wouldn't send me another one until then.

Now, I have to reorder the brush guard I need, pay for it, sell the other one myself or pay the $200 to send it back.

On top of it, the receptionist was extremely rude to my wife, told her that she was wrong, and didn't order it right, and that she was the one who put the order in and she did nothing wrong. :liar: Basically, too bad you ordered this bumper and I'm not taking the blame for it. Horrible customer service!! I couldn't believe it.

I will never order another thing from this company or recommend this company to anyone ever again.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts

The company denies that they did anything wrong and instead of trying to work with me on fixing the problem, they blamed me for ordering the wrong one, told me it is going to cost me $200 to send it back to them, and that I couldn't get a credit with them until they had the product back, and therefore wouldn't send me another one until then.

Now, I have to reorder the brush guard I need, pay for it, sell the other one myself or pay the $200 to send it back.

On top of it, the receptionist was extremely rude to my wife, told her that she was wrong, and didn't order it right, and that she was the one who put the order in and she did nothing wrong. :liar: Basically, too bad you ordered this bumper and I'm not taking the blame for it. Horrible customer service!! I couldn't believe it.

I will never order another thing from this company or recommend this company to anyone ever again.
Welcome to the Forum!
It sucks when you get service like that.
Check out the ATV Guru brush guards, I like those better and they're not as expensive as the Bison.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
So which wrong one

did you get?

·
Registered
5 Posts

Welcome to the Forum!
It sucks when you get service like that.
Check out the ATV Guru brush guards, I like those better and they're not as expensive as the Bison.
Thanks for the heads up...just don't want anyone else dealing with this company blind! I'll check out Guru...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts