Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a set of these in 27 9 14 and 27 11 14 brand new never mounted for 400 bucks I know it's a good deal and I'm needing new tires. I've always liked the look of these tires there 8 ply and most ppl run them on sxs instead of quads I think from what I've seen. I ride some mud mostly muddy trails , steep hills, and just in the woods over logs rocks ect. I was wondering if anybody has any type of experience with these, with them being 8 ply and I've read post about ppl running them on sxs will they be to stiff and hard for my 850? Any help will be appricated

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have also had an interest in these tires. I have some used Bighorns on now, but will be buying new tires soon. The Blackwater Evolution is on the list if I don't buy new Bighorns.

Something for you to read until some members chime in.

ATVESCAPE.COM - ITP Black Water Evolution Tire Review

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah It sure is I think I'm gonna buy them I can't find much Info on them but they look like they would b a good tire

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a pic of them u can tell there new

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Did you end up buying these tires?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No I called the guy the day after I last posted on here. Dam that was a deal... They were in clintion what county u from?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some guy bought them and put them back on Craig's list for 550 and said he ordered them and they sent wrong size or some bs like tht

·
Registered
434 Posts
Some guy bought them and put them back on Craig's list for 550 and said he ordered them and they sent wrong size or some bs like tht
Snooze ya loose!
Man that sucks, killer deal.
You should write the guy asking $550 and offer him $375. :rotflmao:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol a actually called him just to see wat he would say he came down to 475 I told him I would think bout it. That's still a good price just hate to pay that much for them after I could of got them for 400

·
Registered
460 Posts
No I called the guy the day after I last posted on here. Dam that was a deal... They were in clintion what county u from?
Man, I hate that.

I'm in Henderson county...close to Jackson TN.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts