·
Registered
66 Posts
Which brake pads would you recomend for all purpose? brand and material
Thank you
I use these and only these:

Link: SV Series Severe Duty Pads - EBC Brakes

Description: SV Series Severe Duty Pads

If you want durability … this is the pad to use!

High density sintered copper alloy for longest possible life in utility applications on ATV, especially in wet, mud, dust and dirt conditions.
You won’t find a longer lasting utility pad!

Designed primarily for ATV use in contaminated riding conditions the EBC SV series pads are a high density version of our successful R series pad blend.

Being higher in density these pads last longer than anything else in the EBC family and will stand up against any pad you can buy. They are also very low in rotor abrasion and will not damage your brake rotor.

If longest mileage and a pad that will last longer is your target buy, then SV Series is the choice to make.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I used EBC brakes on my old 500 and they worked great in terms of durability, as for stopping power they where about the same or a little bit worse than stock, I know I couldn't get them to lock up on high traction ground however I never tested to see if stock would lock up either. All in all they where a great quality reasonably priced brake!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Which brake pads would you recomend for all purpose? brand and material
Thank you
I use these and only these:

Link: SV Series Severe Duty Pads - EBC Brakes

Description: SV Series Severe Duty Pads

If you want durability … this is the pad to use!

High density sintered copper alloy for longest possible life in utility applications on ATV, especially in wet, mud, dust and dirt conditions.
You won’t find a longer lasting utility pad!

Designed primarily for ATV use in contaminated riding conditions the EBC SV series pads are a high density version of our successful R series pad blend.

Being higher in density these pads last longer than anything else in the EBC family and will stand up against any pad you can buy. They are also very low in rotor abrasion and will not damage your brake rotor.

If longest mileage and a pad that will last longer is your target buy, then SV Series is the choice to make.
Do you know the exact EBC part number the SV are? I need to order some.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I plan to order a set from racedriven.com for my 570.
I've used their pads in the past and they seem to be a good mix between cost, durability and longevity.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Seems these machines in general, have terrible stopping power. - would be nice to find a pad that does both for better stopping and better longevity.. but I guess thats the nature of the beast with an unboosted brake system on a 700lbs machine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts