Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have 2 quarts 0w40 mobil 1 syn.and a filter.30 hours on my new 400 I didnt mean to go over the 25 but oops I did.My question is do I need to do the rest of the fluids also or wait for more hours on quad?If wait how long?Also I have read what other oils I need but can't seem to find them now.Can someone please repost what others I need and how much?

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
I did all fluids and filter at 26 hours. I would recommend doing the tran and front differential now. I used Mobil one 5W-20 in trans and Mobil one synthetic atf in front differential and went straight to Hatfield McCoy and all fluids worked perfectly

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for quick reply,Do you remember how much of the 2 you put in ?or can I find that in my manul?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfact Bro!!!Thanks!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,049 Posts
All that info is in the manual. The correct fluids and the amount of each needed is all listed in there, as well as the recommended intervals for changing each.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Thanks for quick reply,Do you remember how much of the 2 you put in ?or can I find that in my manul?
The engine hold two quarts, the transmission holds slightly over one quart and the front diff holds about 9 ounces as best that I can remember

·
Registered
1,963 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts