Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me about this place? Vids and pics look awsome. How bout the cabins?can you ride into town from there For gas and resuraunts? I was reading on another forum about the officers in the area of royal blue are not nice how bout this area?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Boy this place must have really irritated people I can't get any one to talk bout it!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Look up Black Mountain in KY, they have cabins, police are nice and let you ride on the street, too and from the riding area to your cabin. Last nov.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rode brimstone last month was awsome no police there is alot of cabins. U cant ride into town though and there is not much of a town to begin with but highly recommend it trails were great and beautiful scenery in the mountains.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going in July!!!!! Can't wait

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jehar46, You might want to check out a blog at the rzrforums.net about boycotting Brimstone. I wont go into details but IMO from the info from legit people I know I will not give them a dime. I would check it out if I was you.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok I will look it up

·
Registered
67 Posts
Went there the first week of may. Trails were great and so were the rental properties. We will definately be going back. Ive been posting videos in the media section. As far as the dispute, we came to ride. Never heard anyone talking about it nor did we care. You would be really doing yourself a disservice if you didnt go there.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going no question

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its america you have your freedom to choose, which I support completely. I was just giving you the chance to choose for your self having the info to make a choice of a business to support. The people who go to the area alot are the ones that see the whole thing. Every one has their own view of the same conflicts. You booked way in advance just like I do, we have a large group when we go. I am not trying to be a anti-Brimstone nazi, just sharing with the people that I have a common interest with. Enjoy the trails.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just got back from brimstone and all I can say is it was awesome I hope to go back again!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
we were just thinking about going there. can you tell me if it is family friendly? my kids are 8 1/2 and 12. they both will be on 4x4s but im the only rider with extreme riding experience. i would not mind winching up the occasional hill but i dont want to do it for a whole week. and will we run out of family friendly novice trails in a week? thanks for any info. also if you have video could you tell me where to view it? we arer kind of burned out on the trails in the 6 hour radius.

·
Registered
67 Posts
we were just thinking about going there. can you tell me if it is family friendly? my kids are 8 1/2 and 12. they both will be on 4x4s but im the only rider with extreme riding experience. i would not mind winching up the occasional hill but i dont want to do it for a whole week. and will we run out of family friendly novice trails in a week? thanks for any info. also if you have video could you tell me where to view it? we arer kind of burned out on the trails in the 6 hours.

Thats a highlight clip. You can also view my other videos which are full length videos of each trail. They are all from may this year. You can also go white water rafting near by (30 min). It was on the big south fork. It was awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts