Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else ever been there before? im going feb 12th to the 16th 2014, ill take plenty of pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I may also be taking a trip down there come spring. Definitely give us some feedback and pictures once you get back, that will be a great help to me and my group. Thanks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill post pictures up when I get back. Im getting a trail guide one of the days

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well seeing as how I quit my job today... You guys open for another rider? I gotta get the new machine broken in right.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4 days left before I leave :marchmellow: ill post pictures at night when im done riding!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In Lexington Kentucky right now getting closer to playtime :marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The trails are open 24hrs which is awesome. The people are friendly. Cooks pond is a nice rental. Snowing hard right now. Ill have some pictures tomorrow night

·
Premium Member
11,345 Posts
Brother I'm smiling with u. It looks like a blast. I don't think u could have picked a better time with all that snow to play in. Freak'n awesome!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They got like 4 inches of snow last night most of it melted today. Trails are awesome

·
Premium Member
11,345 Posts
cool. definitely post up lots of picks Im thinking of hitting brimstone up this spring.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts