Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
12,881 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
From the official Forum greeter, beware of the imitators.

·
Premium Member
12,881 Posts
Hope this will help!

Font Screenshot Line Electric blue Multimedia

• Wow
Reactions: Heavy_GD

·
Premium Member
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was broke growing up, more broke then having access to a forum and asking for help.

My advice is to collect all the free parts you can and build something out of it. Then take what you learn building yours and offer to fix other peoples bikes.
Over time you will have plenty of things to ride as you fix them, and you will make money doing it.

Good luck my man!

·
Premium Member
2021 scrambler 1000 xp s..
691 Posts
I was broke growing up, more broke then having access to a forum and asking for help.

My advice is to collect all the free parts you can and build something out of it. Then take what you learn building yours and offer to fix other peoples bikes.
Over time you will have plenty of things to ride as you fix them, and you will make money doing it.

Good luck my man!
i started with a spree when i was 12 it came in a bushel basket so i put it all back together and made it work i put a lot of miles on it and i was hooked

·
Premium Member
2021 scrambler 1000 xp s..
691 Posts
lol i have a 99 sportsman that i put valves in and a new timing chain i got it for 600 bucks i do it all the time when ever i can find something that is cheap then sell and turn a profit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts