Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts

·
9,405 Posts
LOL... I gotcha OP. I'm rather proud of my CR 500 piston lamp and Landini tractor crankshaft ashtray stand too. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Pictures!?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Here is my very expensive tailgate wall clock. The trailer coupler wasn't closed when I loaded one of my quads. The tongue went skyward and hit the end of the safety chains, then it moved forward into my tailgate. The dent is right under the clock. Worked perfect having that clock cover it.

My truck was less than a year old when I did that. First time I screamed in anger.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
AS for the qustion for the broken fan blade, you may not notice any VIB. now, but it is happening on the shaft the clutch fan is on. The shaft will have an unnoticable VIB. that will cause other part to wear , first will be the oil seal for the shaft. Get the people who worked on you machine to replace the the fan, they broke it. Or you can but a new fan yourself. But bottom line is it will hurt other parts later down the line.

·
9,405 Posts
AS for the qustion for the broken fan blade, you may not notice any VIB. now, but it is happening on the shaft the clutch fan is on. The shaft will have an unnoticable VIB. that will cause other part to wear , first will be the oil seal for the shaft. Get the people who worked on you machine to replace the the fan, they broke it. Or you can but a new fan yourself. But bottom line is it will hurt other parts later down the line.
You can't replace just one part of the clutch for the same reason... balance. Its all or nothing.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts