Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I’m in the process of getting my brothers highlifter out of the garage so I can start on my other brothers 2018 scrambler 1000. I ordered the frame braces front and rear and also the differential brace and front diff cover. This one will probably get a snorkel, 4” portals and 33” tires with 20s. Any other mods I’m missing in between? Getting some 28’s for the time being until he can save up for the portals and 33s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still haven’t finished the highlifter waiting on rjwc duals so starting on the scrambler. Last week I installed the frame braces.

Atv guru front and rear bumpers will be here Tuesday.

Got the winch in from motoalliance. Went with a 6k winch.

Ordered outkast 3” all a arm lift powdered in lime squeeze.

Also ordered the warrior snorkels for it.

Will post some pictures as I go. Maybe this one will be a little less in depth than the highlifter. That highlifter has been a real pain. Once I get the headerpipe coated and the exhaust coated it should be downhill from there.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All done. Needs a bath. Yes the rear exhaust on the left is lower. That bracket broke.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow what a long wait. Been getting money up but it’s finally all ordered.

Cecco racing metal hood
Lucky 7 floor boards
33” moto havoks
20” Rims
Triangle atv snorkel( made the mistake of buying sya warrior risers and they suck)
6000lb winch
OutKast 4” a arm lift
Atv guru bumpers
Rvs tune
All frame braces from cecco racing
Cecco racing front pinion cover

So far the lift is on and frame braces are installed. rims and tires are in. Along with the front hood, snorkel, pinion cover and winch. Waiting on floor boards. Here’s some pictures. Starting on it this week.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

Cecco racing metal hood
Lucky 7 floor boards
33” moto havoks
20” Rims
Triangle atv snorkel( made the mistake of buying sya warrior risers and they suck)
6000lb winch
OutKast 4” a arm lift
Atv guru bumpers
Rvs tune

So far the lift is on and frame braces are installed. rims and tires are in. Along with the front hood, snorkel, pinion cover and winch. Waiting on floor boards. Here’s some pictures. Starting on it this week.

i like them tires ,

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Cecco racing metal hood

Lucky 7 floor boards

33” moto havoks

20” Rims

6000lb winch

OutKast 4” a arm lift

Atv guru bumpers

Rvs tune

i like them tires ,

Thanks I do too. I have a scrambler and sportsman hl in the garage. Both going to be on 33” tires one bkt and one on the motos I’ll get comparison pics when they are on.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Well snorkels are ran to the front. Took off the other snorkels that worked like crap. I also ordered some hd tie rods and a rvs tune. Front plastic headlight piece comes in Wednesday cause the headlight mounts were broke.
Also installed the front diff cover. All that needs to be done is finish the snorkels, install hd tie rods. Get floor boards all tightened up, install rock lights and install winch. I am going to be jumping for joy seeing this thing backing out of my garage.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

Well snorkels are ran to the front. Took off the other snorkels that worked like crap. I also ordered some hd tie rods and a rvs tune. Front plastic headlight piece comes in Wednesday cause the headlight mounts were broke.
Also installed the front diff cover. All that needs to be done is finish the snorkels, install hd tie rods. Get floor boards all tightened up, install rock lights and install winch. I am going to be jumping for joy seeing this thing backing out of my garage.

so the air box is snorkeled or has a air box mod for reflash ?
what is hose i see sitting on top of air box for ?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

so the air box is snorkeled or has a air box mod for reflash ?

what is hose i see sitting on top of air box for ?

Honestly I’m not sure what it really accomplished but it was with the snorkel kit. It’s connected to the crank case vent hose and they described it as making it a looped system.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Needs a few alignment issues with the floor boards fixed, bumper put back on and headlights installed but other than that it’s done. For now... downloading the rvs tune to it now.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Needs a few alignment issues with the floor boards fixed, bumper put back on and headlights installed but other than that it’s done. For now... downloading the rvs tune to it now.

I'm interested in hearing about tune gains,
your brother is not putting a single slip on muffler to loose 12 lbs of stock exhaust . ?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

i like the look of those snorkels,
not to high either.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I'm interested in hearing about tune gains,

your brother is not putting a single slip on muffler to loose 12 lbs of stock exhaust . ?

He said it made a pretty big difference. Also a clutch kit is in need ASAP and I think that sill help make the difference more noticeable. Honestly I’d recommend getting it just for the fact of the fan coming on earlier and keeping it cooler. We already had the power vision programmer so it made it a no brained just had to buy the license and tune.

I’m not sure he wants an after market exhaust. It will depend on how the rjwc sounds on my other brothers sportsman.

I do know his next plan is 4” portals. I’m just glad it’s out of my garage, for now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts