Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a led light bar that would fit on the polaris front bumper and doesn't cost $300?

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Some one posted they used a Rigid brand LED light bar on the front and it worked good. I believe it fit great, is nice and bright.

Do a search.

Maybe it's in the Scrammy section.

Edit: Here's one discussion.

http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-scrambler-xp/40562-rigid-industries-10-lightbar-fits-perfectly.html
You're right. That one doesn't cost $300... it's $400. :rotflmao:

There's a recent thread on here somewhere talking about bulbs. Someone posted some small bars in that thread that were relatively cheap, but come from China. They provided a link as well. You might look for that.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Check out the CREE LED light bars on eBay. I know a couple guys using these and so far, so good. Half the price of Rigids. Rigids are nice and well built but kinda salty for LED's, IMHO.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I buy all my LED lghts from DH Gate its like Ebay in China. the seller I usually buy from is JGL Lighting. bought 6 6inch LED light bars for $167 shipped. (actually Shipping is free so $167 was just the total cost). Took about 4 weeks to arrive, but hey... It was free shipping so I guess they put them in a row boat and gave the fella a cooler full of food and water and compass. hahaha..
anyway, they work awesome and are SUPER bright. Well worth the $30 each.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts