Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a problem finding a custom front and rear bumpers for my 2002 Sportsman ,I am unable to find anything anywhere ,just doesnt seem anyone carries anything for 2002 . I would appreciate it if someone could put me on to someone or somewhere that I can find something that will fit .

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I found a used rear bumper on E-bay. And I have a Warn front bumper with winch mount.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats exactly what I am looking for ,can you direct me to where I can find the front bumper ?

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Try checking out Montana Jacks..... What model machine do you have, and someone should be able to pin point it specifically!

Warn bumpers @ Montana Jacks link: Warn Polaris bumpers and brush guards

Edit: I see one of the notes is that it looks like you may need a Warn winch mount to mount the Warn bumper.

Other options would be contact your local polaris dealer, or watch craig's list and ebay for deals to pop up!!

Good luck on your search!!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Thats exactly what I am looking for ,can you direct me to where I can find the front bumper ?

Thanks for your help
Do you have a winch on it now? That bumper mates up to the Warn winch mount so you need to buy that also. I had a different mount and the Warn is much stronger than what I had before. I also like having a place to add lights that's protected and out of the way. I bought mine at Montana Jack's.

(edit) I might add....the cut outs in the bumper are made for the Warn lights. But they were only 35 watts. I added Peterson lights that are 55 watts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts