Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum and new to the Polaris world. Just sold my 2001 Honda Rancher 350 and bought a 2007 Sportsman 450 with 1400 miles and 140 hours. Anyway, my rear camber is off and the top of my wheels are leaning in. I looked at the bushings and they're all shot. So, I'd like to replace all the bushings in the front and rear A Arms and all the wheel bearings. From what I've read on here, people say to replace the metal rods in the A Arms as well. (Don't know what they're called).

Can anyone provide a link to a complete set of bushings for the front and rear that include the metal rod? Also, does anyone sell a complete set of bearings? I'm aware of the gentleman on the site that sells the high quality non lubricating bushings but I'm looking to spend much less. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, Are A Arm bushings the same on 450, 500, 700 Sportsmans? That might help narrow my search.

·
Registered
750 Posts
The cheap ones don't cost that much less and as soon as they wear out and have to be replaced you will have spent more than if you had just done them right the first time with Jcapri.

To say nothing of all the time you will waste swapping out the cheap ones over and over...some guys have burned through a set in less than 500 miles.

You bought an old machine with a lot of miles....time to pay and you gotta pay to play this game.

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Looks good. Hope it treats you well. For reference my 2012 has 8000 miles and 370 hours.

Most dealers can get the all balls stuff too.

·
Registered
720 Posts
1400 miles on a 2007 model ain't bad at all. My 2017 850 SP already has half those miles and I rarely get to ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts