Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2015 sportsman 570SP and have noticed my front shock bushings have a bit of movement. Took them out and them seemed to fit pretty snug the bolt seems to be a bit too small for the mounting hole in the control arm. But however my issue it getting shock bushings!? Mine are a 3 piece unit and polaris says they cant sell me a bushing but a whole shock? My question is someone out there has to have replaced theirs how and what did you use? I was pondering the idea of maybe some energy suspension ones if i can size them up right.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
5,304 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I found a guy on ebay that sells bushings for the shocks. My only concern is they eliminate the metal sleeve. Not sure how that's going to work but for 25 bucks for all 4 I'm willing to give them a try. They should be here today. I'll let you know how they work.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
5,304 Posts
Reactions: MrEd

·
Registered
2017 Sportsman 850SP
1,374 Posts
Have a 2015 sportsman 570SP and have noticed my front shock bushings have a bit of movement. Took them out and them seemed to fit pretty snug the bolt seems to be a bit too small for the mounting hole in the control arm. But however my issue it getting shock bushings!? Mine are a 3 piece unit and polaris says they cant sell me a bushing but a whole shock? My question is someone out there has to have replaced theirs how and what did you use? I was pondering the idea of maybe some energy suspension ones if i can size them up right.
Try DK Off-road. Canadian company and they also offer a lifetime warranty.

·
Premium Member
1995 magnum 425 4x4 2019 sportsman 570 2020 sportsman 850
814 Posts
I put a set of these bushings in my 850 at the end of January. Since then, I’ve put about 11 hours and 120 miles on it and they are holding up great, much better than I can say for the stock crap it came with. They are a tight press fit so if you don’t have a press, a dead blow hammer and couple blocks of wood will make the job easy.

·
Premium Member
12,312 Posts
Garage Products all day!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts