Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a busted brake line on my son’s 450ho. It’s the long line from the front distribution block to the rear caliper. Looks as if the rear a-arm guard possibly rubbed it till it created a hole. Has anyone else had this issue?

We bought a 5 year extended warranty from PowerRev. We opted for the zero deductible Xtreme coverage. Gonna take it to the dealer for repair. I can’t see why it wouldn’t be covered. It’s a $90 part from the parts house.

·
Premium Member
7,489 Posts
Yeah those rear lines rub, at least on my a-arm they do. After 4k they look fine, just wore the coating off the a-arm. Sounds like with the warranty you bought it shouldn't be an issue!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah those rear lines rub, at least on my a-arm they do. After 4k they look fine, just wore the coating off the a-arm. Sounds like with the warranty you bought it shouldn't be an issue!!!
Yea, about 600 miles on this machine. Just dropped it off and they say that the warranty does cover the repair. Just have to get the claim started and no part in stock. Hopefully it won't take too long. They quoted me three hours and a total of $295. Looks to be a pain to get to the distribution block. Probably have to pull plastic and gas tank to access the line.

·
Premium Member
7,489 Posts
Yeah that proportioning block is a PIA to get at. Plastics and tank are in the way. Well that's good you're covered!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts