Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I found an atv on craigslist that I want to buy but the seller is using the thesellingoutpost.com to handle the transaction. Have any of you guys used this service or is it a scam? Is there any tips I should know in regards to this service?

Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have not heard of them.

Are you meeting the seller in person or having the ATV shipped?

Craigslist + Shipping = BAD (in general)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Time for me to post something. Watch out for the scams, They are everywhere on craigslist. Start off with getting someone to actually talk to you on the phone. Good luck

·
Registered
619 Posts
SCAM, run from Craigslist as fast as you can.................

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Always pick up in person. COD not prepay. No title? No deal. Period.
Craigslist is full of scammers and lazy boobs. If they don't answer back or won't meet you in person to facilitate delivery it's a scam or they aren't really interested in selling. Just move on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have to agree with everyone else. Cash in hand, face to face is always the best option. Too many scumbags out there ripping people off these days, it disgusting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
They are not a scam but i see that are reports of scams using their brand. First of all the service is not that used because it's expensive to sell items so if people don't sell much, of course there are not many buyers, so the service is new to many online shoppers, they charge 35% for items sold through their service, that includes the shipping, listing fees (if any), postage, handling, everything. opinions may vary depending on the people that used this service.

Contact The Selling Outpost and always verify your transaction and the seller!

Is The Selling Outpost a SCAM or a safe service?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts