Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Been riding the frozen Grand river in between Cayuga and Dunnville On. lately. During the summer ride the old rail beds in our area

·
Registered
52 Posts
west of Toronto in Halton Hills, The trails are 1min from my door step. For longer allday rides I head east to the kawarthas and muskoka areas

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in the Ottawa Valley and ride East in the Larose Forest and surrounding's and cross over on the Quebec side...its GOD'S country on the Quebec side, its so well organized and posted, great food and easy access to fuel and restaurants and lodging...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in Calgary, ride at Indian Graves, Maclean, north and south ghost.

doesn't seem to be to many Canadians on here but good there is a few:arco:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Watson Lake Yukon..i ride when i leave my yard:rofl:..literally. No actually trails nearby..lots of firebreaks and old cat trails tho.

·
Registered
21 Posts
New Sportsman owner. From Brandon MB, so far have only ridden around Sprucewoods though. Looking forward to finding some new places though.....

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
not from canada, but i know a lil aboot it. i have a canada sweatshirt, but thats aboot it. cool, eh?
Really cool EH!! And you ended your sentence correctly too, eh!!

Looking at buying a Sportsman 400HO, as I feel it is all I need, but others keep trying to push me bigger.

·
Registered
85 Posts
From Martensville, Sask. ride mostly east of town but head up north into the forest for real mud.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hinton, Alberta here. Riding a mix of muskeg and Rocky Mountains.
I LOVE Hinton stayed there and travelled to Jasper every other day in 2006 for a rocky mountain vacation!!! The air is sooooooooooooooooo chrisp!! I too am a Canuk I ride around MTL. and mainly in Port-Daniel Quebec (home) where I hunt deer and the like!!

P.S. I have lived and been all over Canada.............never ever heard a Canadian say aboot Now eh is a different story we ALL use it. Come to the great-white north and experience REAL beer!!

Bill

1 - 20 of 285 Posts