Polaris ATV Forum banner

281 - 285 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey PokeyTurtle,

I mostly ride at 5 points as well. However sometimes I go to the Newtonville Trails too.

When I get in from work today I'll see if there are any spots for the Bancroft run left.
Hey Brett, I looked through some of your posts, turns out we met before at the KATVA and OF4WD group ride. I was riding the red sportsman 500 with the windshield and was there with my father-in-law. We split off from the group ride and went up the expert hill climb. We ended up getting separated from your girlfriend. (sorry don't remember her name).

Small world. Hope to make it out quite a bit this year as my brother just picked up a sportsman as well.

Let me know if you end up getting tickets to the Dungannon and you can ride with us if you like. http://009.87c.myftpupload.com/registration/

We have a group of five heading up there this year.

John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oi from Richmond Hill Ontario

2009 550XP, just installed Maxxis Bighorns and D2 Overfenders because of extra width. Riding with Dufferin Grey ATV Club, Base Borden Rod and Gun, Hunt fish and ride near Minden

Carlo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Western Newfoundland here. We ride the T'Railway, which is essentially the old CN railway. At over 800 kms, the trail spans across the entire island. This weekend we traveled from Stephenville to Serpentine Lake, which was a 160 km trip.

281 - 285 of 285 Posts