Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I Ride Ontario, Round Lake Barrys Bay Area 45.664686, -77.61667 as you can see this place is riddled with trails and places to go. Crown Land and Snowmobile Trails.
Shown on the map is an Abandoned Airport with Sand Dunes all around. Good mix of Riding from beach sand, wooded trails and some light Rock Climbing old logging and skidder trails. Contact me if you are looking for more info.
-
2006 Sportsman 500 efi

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in Ontario, ride in a small town called Walsingham, about 20 mins outside of simcoe, has a great mix of trails, from dry to wet to a couple of mud pits!

·
Registered
176 Posts
not from canada, but i know a lil aboot it. I have a canada sweatshirt, but thats aboot it. Cool, eh?
hmm sounds like you have a lot to learn about canada blueline! Lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
I ride in my yard, and down a trail to Prince Albert, SK. to A&W. mmm root beer! lol I like A&W root beer!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Canadian ATV

Hello All
I ride in the West Kootenay's of BC so many trails mostly mountian ranges but some of the best riding anywhere in Canada

·
Registered
126 Posts
I ride the Shuswap lakes and Okanagan lake area. (British columbia) I get to ride for hours right from my garage and can reach 7500 ft elevation.

·
Registered
295 Posts
From Canada, Northern Ontario, Timmins Area ride mostly old logging roads and pits some bushwacking :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Im from Moncton, New Brunswick, I do most of my riding in the notre dame area, just 20 minutes outside of moncton. It's a great trail system to ride year round on. I also have a cottage in the mechanic lake area and do some riding there too in the summer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in BC, doing most of my riding in the Okanagan. I love it here, eh!
(born and raised in the Okanagan Valley!)

·
Registered
74 Posts
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Don`t have to go far to find some trails.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello All
I ride in the West Kootenay's of BC so many trails mostly mountian ranges but some of the best riding anywhere in Canada
Is there any regulations in BC? My dad was thinking of moving to Cranbrook BC.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Out here in Chilliwack we usually enjoy a couple area's up Chilliwack Lake Road called Tamihi and Chipmunk. It's very fain forest like in the mountains. Veiws are spectacular. The trails have lots of mud, downed trees and rocky terrain. Everything you could possibly want to ride on or though. If you google earth those names, you can see the areas and pictures for yourselves. Local clubs and forums have posted many videos on youtube aswell. Some times I can sit for hours watching these, when I wish I could escape for a ride but for whatever reason, just can't.

I've just signed up with a local forum aswell this one, it's great to learn about so many riding great areas. Hope we all get to experience new adventures in the days, months and years to come.

Mike

iPhone pics 138.jpg

iPhone pics 003.jpg

iPhone pics 002.jpg

21 - 40 of 285 Posts