Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
im from fort nelson B.C. trails everywhere in the area for a long ways bit of riding around sikini falls my quad is my car

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ontario Canada

Hi Im live in Cobourg Ontario(1 hour east of Toronto) ride Northunberland & Ganaraska forest and Wesleyville all 20 mins. away. These are mostly atv & snowmobile trails. Have gone 1 to 2 hours north (Kawarthas,trails,crown land) this is the best riding I have done so far 100s of miles of trails. If you get the chance check out our trails and Canadian hospitality! See ya eh!:biggthumpup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
These Youtube videos will give you the best idea of what our trails are like.

YouTube - quads.ca

Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
Check out my post under ATV Trails for winter riding in Ontario, and I would like the guy who rides on my property to list it so I can talk to him. But I won't find him/her here I know their not on a Polaris.

LOL Paul.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Kootenayman

I am new to the world of ATV's and now enjoy riding in the West Kootenay's. Lots of mountain lakes and trails. Good fishing up high and now much less effort required to get there.

Red 2010 550 Sportsman XP
Front Rack
Rear lock and ride storage box
Headlight storage bag
Front bush guard

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am from the kawarthas and i have been riding the trails around Bobcaygon the mud can get deep so be ready. If you go riding around here the cops are on the trails checking paper work they stopped me on the worst section of the trail so be ready and have fun

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I am from the kawarthas and i have been riding the trails around Bobcaygon the mud can get deep so be ready. If you go riding around here the cops are on the trails checking paper work they stopped me on the worst section of the trail so be ready and have fun

You aloud to ride the roads there?? Trails should be soon off limits to atv's anyway, damn OFSC!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have the 2011 Sportsman 400HO. Remember it has a 455cc engine and the 500 has a 498cc. If you just want to drive around and do a little bit of work the 400 should be fine.

not from canada, but i know a lil aboot it. i have a canada sweatshirt, but thats aboot it. cool, eh?
Really cool EH!! And you ended your sentence correctly too, eh!!

Looking at buying a Sportsman 400HO, as I feel it is all I need, but others keep trying to push me bigger.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I have the 2011 Sportsman 400HO. Remember it has a 455cc engine and the 500 has a 498cc. If you just want to drive around and do a little bit of work the 400 should be fine.
Pulling around a wagon, moving a car trailer, it will do some work. Should still be ok, eh??

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm from Innisfil Ontario.
I have just joined this form and have recently just got back into ATVing.
I was driving a Argo 8x8 for the longest time and sold that and bought a 2007 Polaris 500 X2 and I'm loving it.

So currently I'm driving around the neighborhood to get use to the machine, but I will be driving it up in Goodderham from time to time.

Chris

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I'm from Innisfil Ontario.
I have just joined this form and have recently just got back into ATVing.
I was driving a Argo 8x8 for the longest time and sold that and bought a 2007 Polaris 500 X2 and I'm loving it.

So currently I'm driving around the neighborhood to get use to the machine, but I will be driving it up in Goodderham from time to time.

Chris
Welcome aboard Neighbour!! You riding the trails along the tracks frm the 7th to Lefroy?? Can't wait to get mine.

Did you buy yours privately??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Canada's playground, Chilliwack BC. We' have got it all, mountians, rivers, mud, rocks, trails, logging roads. Great place to ride.

41 - 60 of 285 Posts