Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sounds like the right tire for me other than the $1,000 price for a set of tires! Lol

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Lol...check ebay.. I see some good deals on them

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
29.5 x10 terms, ran stock axles, no probs great tires.
31x9/11 OG outlaws, lift added with turners, no probs.
Terms are better everywhere except the mud.
Plan to get the front diff fix when its released for the sportmanXP.

Attachments

Reactions: gearheadesw1

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
What happened to your your front diff? Viking you have a sweet bike!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Wow I didn't realize it was that easy to blow out a front diff!! How much are those diff savers and when will they be released?

Viking, explain about the frame braces? Have you ever broken anything running those big tires?

·
Registered
558 Posts
29.5 x10 terms, ran stock axles, no probs great tires.
31x9/11 OG outlaws, lift added with turners, no probs.
Terms are better everywhere except the mud.
Plan to get the front diff fix when its released for the sportmanXP.
Those terms look sick!!!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Wow I didn't realize it was that easy to blow out a front diff!! How much are those diff savers and when will they be released?

Viking, explain about the frame braces? Have you ever broken anything running those big tires?
I don't think its that easy, I'v got 3 yrs of backing out of holes with no probs.
But I do try to take it easy when I know it will be under heavy load.

Quote from face book
- Replaces stock weak front cover assembly, a common weak point on Scrambler diffs
- Helps protect the very expensive diffs against high load generated by big tires and upgraded axles
- Fits 850 and 1000 Scrambler
- Made from CNC machined billet aluminum
- Fits OEM seals and bearings
- Can be installed without removing the diff
- Includes all necessary hardware to install (-036 o-ring will need to be reused off original cover)
- $225 plus shipping

I asked about them for xp's and he said another month.

The braces are from Rickcecco a member who races Utility in GNCC.
Can check them out here.
http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-scrambler-xp/46047-new-polaris-550-850-xp-scrambler-xp-cvt-braces.html
http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-xp/45482-polaris-xp-frame-braces.html
http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-xp/61453-cecco-front-frame-braces.html

Nothing has broke that wasn't my fault, Popped a stock front axle doing 4x4 donuts on the ice, steering at full lock. Saw it coming but had plans for the lift and new axles anyway.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Heres my 850 xp with 30 inch MUD ZILLAS..... sold her in December

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
CajunTim, seem like everyone is afraid of taking the plunge into the realm of Outlaw territory. They are big and heavy. Have you broken anything? What have you done to beef your bike up?

I've only taken it for a ride up & down the street with these on it. Even with my clutch kit for 28" it was slow going. I've got Cobra Axles on the front & that's it. I'm not sure if I'm gonna try it on a ride with these or not.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I took it out to mudfest and lasted 30 minutes, oops. I was still running stock rears & don't feel like I did anything crazy, when it snapped.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
C'mon guys, we need more pictures!

·
Registered
426 Posts

30" 'Backs on the Sporty and 20" Outlaw Radials on the Ranger

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Nasty, you have one bad ass 570! I tried to copy and paste your tire list onto this thread from my IPhone but no luck. Your list needs to be floating around on a few different threads. I don't know if you can do it from your end...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Nasty, you have one bad ass 570! I tried to copy and paste your tire list onto this thread from my IPhone but no luck. Your list needs to be floating around on a few different threads. I don't know if you can do it from your end...
Bump^^^^^

21 - 40 of 68 Posts