Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just wanted to try and get all the Virginia Polaris owners together in the same thread and maybe try to establish some friendships. I live in Burkeville, about an hour west of Richmond, and I only know two people around here who own atv's and I can ride with.

I would like to establish some more friendships and hopefully go on some rides with you guys. So how about everyone post where they're from and where they like to ride.

Others are welcome to this thread as well especially if you live in a surrounding state and/or visit Virginia often. I'm not trying to shun away other members just wanted to try and establish some connections.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha aww man that sucks! Have you ridden much around this state?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Warbird, nice to meet you. You live in some beautiful countryside up that way. Where is this Rattlesnake you speak of, I've never heard of it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Live in Northern VA here. Go out to Hatfieldwith some friends here. Have a trip planned in a few weeks. 2 of us own Polaris machines. Buddy has a sportsman 400 and 500. I ride a Sportsman 450.

We have some friends renting machines also on our next trip. Think we are up to 5 or 6 guys. Staying at Happy Trails near Pinnacle Creek. Will ride Pinnacle Half days Friday and Sunday and Indian Ridge all day Saturday.

·
Registered
563 Posts
TimB,make sure your friends check the rental atv's before they ride.Happy Trails rentals have been known to rent atv's with problems.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have heard that but never have seen it.

Last time I was there I rented and had no issues, and there was a party of 10 guys in the cabin next to us, they all rented and had no issues either.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Glad to hear there were no problems with the rentals.Hopefully they will inspect all the atv's when they are returned and have no more problems due to negligence.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I just got off the HM forum and there were alot of people bashing UnHappy Trails for the lack of quality in their rentals. And the fact that they do not do refunds even if you have to tow the quad out of the trails. Be sure it's running great before you leave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts