·
Registered
206 Posts
I've got a bubby who does hydro dipping shits tough as nails, 2
450$ ti do my 550 tho

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have looked at this product too and wondered the same. They do offer a lifetime warranty against fading which is nice. They claim its east to install, but I am sure it is a time consuming process that requires much patience. For the price of $130 for an ATV kit it sure is tempting.

"CAMO4U is going to owe me for this one. It came out really nice, it took a few hours, but second time around i could probably get it done in under 2 hours. You need to clean the surface good, a sharp blade and heat gun to really make sure it sticks. - Mike"

·
Registered
67 Posts
I bought a 4'x10' Mossy Oak sheet for $200 to do my GenIV. Started with the front, with the panels off the machine since it is too cold out to work on outside. After working for many hours on just the front and ruining $100 worth of materials I gave up and turned it over to a professional before ruining even more of my sheet.

I watched countless videos and have alot of patience, with all the contours it was hard as hell.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I watched countless videos and have alot of patience, with all the contours it was hard as hell.
I believe that..... did the chevy bowties on my truck and with the little curves and all the square corners it was very hard to install it without any creases and bubbles. But if you ARE NOT PICKY, it should be a breeze!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts