Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A question for my fellow canuks.. What's the best Canadian price you've heard from a dealer or seen on a 570 with eps?.. The average out there seems to just be the advertised sticker at $8299.. The dealer closest to me ain't willing to break more than $200 off of that at this time.. The best I've seen so far is $7899 from elder enterprises in hensall Ontario.. To our u.s friends.. I hope you guys see how lucky you are!!.. Anyway.. The cold start issue guys are having, a bit of low speed vibration and the odd battery location seem to be the only gripes folks have had with them so far.. I'll likely grab something between now and the end of may to go along with my 850 touring.. Or.... Do I dare say it?.. I'm considering a grizzly 550.. Any input is appreciated.. Especially if you know of a dealer with strong pricing within 2hrs of London Ontario..

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
can a canadian buy an ATV in the states if close...not sure how the taxes work ...or what happens once you get it back to canada....even a private sale in USA may work...I dont know...not sure how it works up there

·
Registered
237 Posts
Canadians buying ATV's in the US

Canadians can buy new ATV's in the US and bring them back but there are a few things to know first. The process is similar to buying a car. Check out the Canadian Registrar of Imported Vehicles website.

It's really only worth it if you live close enough. Myself I live over 1000 km (600 miles) round trip so it's not really worth it. You can buy new or used. Buying a late model with low miles is probably the best idea to save the most. It's ridiculous how much we pay in Canada compared to the US, not just for ATV's but just about everything and our currency is basically the same. The Canadian dollar has even been higher at a few points since 2008. But, that's a topic for another forum.

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
862 Posts
Elders in hensall do have some excellent prices I bought my 800 there last year even the prices on parts are better then other polaris dealers I've been to best to wait until spring when they have the rebates out ? I'd personally deal with elders again myself depends on how close you are to hensall

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
The 570 around me is 7499 non eps and 8299 eps. Which is crazy since I got my non eps 850 for 8100. Its pretty stupid since the 570 replaced the 500 in the states and kept the same pricing as the 500 (msrp of 6299) but up here they take this as a chance to screw canadians over even more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts