Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting no answers or luck finding some parts I want , sad by the amount of aftermarket parts for such a popular machine

no billet brake lever ? every bike i have owned has got them

Not really any billet no carb screws or brake master covers or idle adjustment no nick nacks ?

aftermarket bars ? fat bars ? any options ? risers ?

not many bumper options but im LOVING THE 570 stuff but says it wont fit ? anyone try ? figured it would be the same frame ?

seems like an atv that has sold over 1,000,000 units should have more upgrades and parts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Its because its a 2013....They just came out 8 months ago....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i know the 11-12 is the same hell some parts fit 03-13 im sure the brake lever hasnt changed to much , besides how hard can it be to cut a polaris one ? its doesnt look too much diffrent from any other street bike/ dirt bike I have owned

the rzr hasnt sold 1,000,000 and you can get billet anything

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah i know i also have a 2013 polaris sportsman 500 green. It is all stock right now though. Might get a winch and better tires soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the rotopax 4 gal on order , im waiting to order bumpers as I cant find anything I like , would love diffrent bars , love a better lever for brakes , Im currently installing led tail lights and headlights and looking into heated grips as winter will show up soon and thats my favorite dustless time to ride

·
Registered
163 Posts
Can you post pictures of your 500 just curious to see what yours looks like?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
same as yours sage green with RZR rims and bighorns no real mods just lighting and exhaust and hand guards , I will take some tonight to do a led headlight comparison

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sweet... is your exhaust very loud? How did u do it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
exhaust is how it should have sounded from the factory , not to loud at all but has some thump and balls , couldnt lift front tires in HI before mod and now can for 100 yards , mod was easy but I own a welder and the tools to do the job. Cut factory exhaust outlet off and welded cover over it , took a 2 1/4 in hole saw and cut a hole in the center of the rear hump on the end of muffler , drilled 8 , 1/2 inch holes in the baffle , got a dynomax 2 1/4 u bend from local Auto parts store and cut a chunk off that and welded to the hole I cut in the rear , :cowboy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts