Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have rebuilt my carb on my 94 400, I have a nipple that doesnt seem to have a hose plugged up...ill post the picture next. its shiney on the side that the intake is on.

Whats suppose to be plugged up?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
were thinking its probably some sort of overflow drain. We got it up and running. runs a lil on the oil side. Do you know if there is a mod so I can run mixed gas instead of with the self oilier?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Why not adjust the oil pump? that is why they have adjustment screws on them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
come to find out looking closer the tank is cracked on the side. and peace of mind knowing that my engine is getting what it needs.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a 1998 Polaris Xplorer 300 4x4 and I am running 50:1 gas mix. The person I bought it from said he has been doing it this way for 5 years. Running strong. FYI

·
Registered
89 Posts
with the oil pump?

Ive found a kit from AAEN perf. I wouldnt mind running mix
No oil pump just straight mix. I haven't had any problems with this and been running almost every day for about a month.
oh ok cool, how did you block it off? what kit?
The previous owner did something, I am not sure what yet. It is my next project to find out what he did and why the oil pump isn't working. I believe he said he just plugged the line but not sure of this. I told the atv mechanic that changed all my sprockets that this is how I am running it and he said it was ok to run it this way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts