Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just bought a new Sportsman 570 touring model and wondering if anyone can suggest a good option for a rear cargo box ?, seems like they are pretty limited, any help would be appreciated :grin

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
I have one of the old design Polaris boxes on my 850. Not big enough for what I want though. I am going to have to adjust how I pack the stuff I take with me. FPD has a new designe Polaris box on his and I do like that. I had a Moose one on my 600, but that leaked water, dust and just about everything else. Tried and ATV Tek one on the 850 and that was too small also. Along with the soft material being harder to clean.

With the Polaris box you have the lock and ride so you don't have to drill holes in it to mount it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, but the Polaris lock and ride box doesn’t look like it will work on the back of a touring model ?

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
Yeah, at least for my 850, the rear box doesn't fit on the touring models. You should have gotten or you can ask for an accessories catalog for your machine. We give them out with every machine that gets sold. Or ask at the dealer where you bought it. They should know what Polaris stuff will work and be knowledgeable on the aftermarket too.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
theatvsuperstore.com has touring model options. I've been looking for my 570 touring as well.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Why not a front one? That's nearly all we have ever used.

Hi All, just bought a new Sportsman 570 touring model and wondering if anyone can suggest a good option for a rear cargo box ?, seems like they are pretty limited, any help would be appreciated :grin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts