Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for center caps for ITP system six rims today i guess there not covered by warranty and when i called itp up and asked them if it was they said no but they're having alot of complaints from them on the polaris due to the fact the center caps stick out farther than the rims im not buying new ones that are the same i told them and i asked if they had or were in the process of finding a solution and they said no because its only polaris? im kinda pissed but if anyone knows if theres a center cap that will fit this i'd appreciate the help ive looked but im stumped all i can find is the same thing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
had the same problem. solution!!! i run can-am center caps, can-am bolt pattern is 4-137 and have the same large center hole as polaris 4-156 but the center cap is over 1" shorter and sits in side the lip of the wheel :) sorry about the very crappy pic had those 2 ss center caps laying around just to show you. left is polaris right is can-am both are the same diameter but can-am is alot shorter

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i looked at the stockers but there to small of a diameter Thompy do you know if those style will work on the ITP system 6's i know there diameter got bigger with these ones good to see some people are having the same problem as me

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks i measured mine and they were 4 1/4" also so i'll give them a shot

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think im going to contact ITP and adress them again on the issue and what thompy found out it sucks when you contact the manufacturer and they dont have a solution i wish they were push threw instead of snap ons but beggars cant be choosers

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
are these center caps plastic too just curious i already ordered them but im anxious to know also how did you find out they were the same?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts