Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else on here from central Florida? I'm from Polk county. I think it'd be cool for some of us to get together a ride somewhere.

Sent from the bottom of the pit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Check out central florida atv riders on Facebook. I created that page to meet new people in the central florida area. So far it has worked out pretty well. We have a ride coming up on Saturday out at 5a. Check it out.

·
Registered
182 Posts
My 18 year daughter lives in Lakeland and it would be awesome to vacation and ride with her and your group. Gotta get outta this red N.C. mud......You never know just might load the Silverado and head that way...............

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just let us know.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I know this is over a year old but im bumping it back up. Anyone new to the forum in this area?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Check out NE Florida ATV on Facebook, big group and they ride every weekend. Big rides too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey there, im a newbie on this forum. I'm in npr. I just bought a sportsman 570. It's my first 4x4. I Rode Ocala a few weeks ago. Very happy with my polaris.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Will do! Farthest north ive been is hog waller in palatka. Well that and mud muckers.
There's a place just south of Palatka that goes by many names, (Hastings, Flagler Estates, 10K, 10000 Acres, Cracker Swamp, etc). Its free and legal and one of the best places around. There's directions to EXACTLY where to park on the NE Florida ATV Facebook page. You won't regret riding there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Right on! I'll have to get the group together and make a trip out of it. I'm on the NE atv page.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good polaris dealer in central fl? I have an 03 sportsman 600 that I haven't rode in 2 years other than startup and run periodically. Looking to get it in for a service. Might sell it and want to make sure it's mechanically sound before considering it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Im from Spring Hill Florida in Hernando County, just bought a Sportsman 570.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good polaris dealer in central fl? I have an 03 sportsman 600 that I haven't rode in 2 years other than startup and run periodically. Looking to get it in for a service. Might sell it and want to make sure it's mechanically sound before considering it.
Kissimeee motor sports
I don't have much experience with there service side of this but if there service dept is like there sales dept, you'll have a great experience.

·
Registered
3 Posts
x2 on Kissimmee motor sports. I've purchased two Victory motorcycles and my 570 form them. Jeff Lampe the general manager is a great guy to deal with and Sean in service has always treated me well. I have two other Polaris dealers within 10 miles of my home but drive almost 30 miles to do business with KMS.

·
Registered
38 Posts
x2 on Kissimmee motor sports. I've purchased two Victory motorcycles and my 570 form them. Jeff Lampe the general manager is a great guy to deal with and Sean in service has always treated me well. I have two other Polaris dealers within 10 miles of my home but drive almost 30 miles to do business with KMS.

i purchased my rzr from them and my girlfriends 570 from them, and i don't live close(prob 125 miles each way)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm from Jax Florida but plan on making a lot of trips all over Florida for some nice rides (trailing and mudding). Don't know a lot of places yet but do go to hogwaller all the time. Just bought a 2016 sportsman 850 highlifter edition. I don't have Facebook so easier if we can contact here

·
Registered
15 Posts
From central Brevard, usually ride the compound and holopaw, very close to 5A and cocoa outback/canaveral grove as well. Always looking for more riding friends.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Gonna be out at RIVER RANCH this coming weekend. if anyone is looking to ride.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts