Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do we have any central ontario riders on here ? im from midland area. I ride mostly at my property in south river, but looking for new local areas to ride aswell ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Central Ontario Riders

I'm from Everett and a group of us usually ride Baxter/Severn, Parry Sound or Haliburton/ Kawartha trails.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ATV Rally Kearney

Her Northbound, im interested in registering for the poker run on april 26th weekend. do u know of anywhere I can set up a tent for the weekend?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Does the Halliburton trail pass cover the eota? I believe it does. Just checking though. Most cottages I go to are out that way. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
396 Posts
Does the Halliburton trail pass cover the eota? I believe it does. Just checking though. Most cottages I go to are out that way. Thanks
No. Haliburton, Kawartha and Algonquin West atv club have an agreement. EOTA is a another pass that has an agreement with OFATV clubs.

Sent from my iPad using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't wanna get screwed buying one and then get in trouble because I'm not supposed to be on those trails. You know Just trying to clarify what trail pass I should get. That's all.
Thank you for your response

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
396 Posts
View attachment 17726

This is from The Northumberland pass. I emailed them and this was their response....
Ya, they are a node club of the EOTA. The EOTA and OFATV call themselves umbrella clubs, well HATVA/ KATVA are stand alone clubs. Confused yet? Welcome to the Ontario atv experience.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts