Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody knows anything about CF Moto ATVs and the sxs. Kinda like the the looks and they seem to be priced pretty cheap compared to other brands

·
Registered
862 Posts
Most of the sxs are rhino clones. My uncle has one of the Masimo ones sold at tractor supply and it's pretty nice, he's got about 60 hours and 200 miles with no issue. He mostly use it for plowing and hauling wood, which it does great.

·
Registered
454 Posts
There's a dealer near me. The look decent but they have really low hp engines for their CC's but came loaded with stuff and even plows. There's a couple vids on youtube comparing them to other brands.

·
Registered
862 Posts
500-600vs are putting out mid 30's and the 800 is in the 50's pretty much the same as Polaris. Motors are clones too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
my brother inlaw bought their rzr knock off, looked good, but thats where it stopped had nothing but trouble, clutch blew out, starter died, rear diff fell apart, sold it for half of what he paid a year later. there are a few around here and they all have problems. some people refer to them has chinese crap.

·
Registered
76 Posts
CF Moto are entirely communist China produced. It's so hard to put money back in to your country because you don't have the choice. Anything is a better choice than CF Moto

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys just was curious on them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts