Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went there a few weeks ago for a week of camping and riding. The campgrounds were nice with space between the camp sites. The hosts did a great job of keeping things clean, they were in the bathroom/shower house every day cleaning.

The trails were great lots of challenging ascents/descents and some nice views too. There were several trails we didn't tackle because we are chickens, too steep. One thing we missed was more mud/water to play in.

My Trail Boss had a few issues on the trip from over heating to the switch for the starter/headlights basically falling apart, good thing it was easy to pull start.

If anyone is on the fence about going I say you should do it it was a great time.

Sorry didn't get many pics. This is my buddy on their Recon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Chadwick is a good place to ride, very nice campground and a good variety of trails and if you like technical trails there are quite a few.
I think the atv club I ride with ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northwest-Arkansas-ATV-Riding-Club/118584608510?fref=ts ) is having a club ride on Oct 18 - 20, the last ride we did there several of us spent most of 1 day doing a black trail tour which is basicly trying to ride all the hard trails in one day.
One bad thing about Chadwick is no SXS's but on the other hand if you ride dirt bikes it is a great place for that also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts