·
Registered
450 Posts
Nice! I really like that color...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I actually headed to the dealer in hopes to buy a white 570 EPS, but the dealer sold it on Wednesday. So I decided, eh...let's upgrade!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Nice...I like that color alot....congrats on your new ride....

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nice machine. Now the real question? Wear are you going to ride it in NJ? NJ has more stupid laws.How do I know this? I grew up in Ocean County.I used to ride bikes in the pine barons.Today this is against the law. Cops will impound your bike for any infraction.Private property is only the real place to ride, Ken

·
Registered
978 Posts
Thanks! I actually headed to the dealer in hopes to buy a white 570 EPS, but the dealer sold it on Wednesday. So I decided, eh...let's upgrade!
awesome looking machine!! you will have a blast. Just a question though and remember i dont know alot about the 570 and 550 but how is going in for a 570 and leaving with a 550 a upgrade? Does the 550 offer more then a 570?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, I have to cleanup the garage. I was going to buy in the springtime, so it would give me a good chance to get a nice cleaning - but hey, things happen.

I plan on riding just over the boarder in PA. Lots of places out there to ride! NJs laws suck when it comes to riding.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
awesome looking machine!! you will have a blast. Just a question though and remember i dont know alot about the 570 and 550 but how is going in for a 570 and leaving with a 550 a upgrade? Does the 550 offer more then a 570?
The HP output and and boring on the 570 is slightly greater than the 550. But the 550 has a better suspension, better 4x4 control, larger rims and tires & has greater hauling capacities. It's considered part of the XP line.

·
Registered
978 Posts
The HP output and and boring on the 570 is slightly greater than the 550. But the 550 has a better suspension, better 4x4 control, larger rims and tires & has greater hauling capacities. It's considered part of the XP line.
Thanks for the info. I know more about the value line being that thats what i ride..when im feeling rich enough to step up to the xp 1000 "if it ever comes out" then ill know more about them lol. I hear the xp is a great machine i bet the 550 will be lots of fun.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the info. I know more about the value line being that thats what i ride..when im feeling rich enough to step up to the xp 1000 "if it ever comes out" then ill know more about them lol. I hear the xp is a great machine i bet the 550 will be lots of fun.
So far it's a blast...I have about a foot and a half of snow in my backyard and I was blasting through it doing doughnuts for about 15 minutes after I brought it home...I believe I made the right call on this one. :D

·
Registered
978 Posts
So far it's a blast...I have about a foot and a half of snow in my backyard and I was blasting through it doing doughnuts for about 15 minutes after I brought it home...I believe I made the right call on this one. :D
thats awesome. Wait till summer then the fun really begins

1 - 19 of 19 Posts