Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any local guys that want to get the ATV's out they opened the Cheese Country Trails

TRAIL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The Cheese Country Trail is OPEN for ATV use, 4/11/2014. Ride safe and enjoy. PLEASE STAY ON TRAIL, VIOLATORS WILL BE TICKETED! For safety, please ride with your headlights on at all times. Visit our club web site at www.greencountyatvclub.org

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I just check their website and they said it was closed??? where did you get your info??

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Got this today, straight from their site:

The Cheese Country Trail is CLOSED to all motorized traffic. The CCT will not open to ATV's until we have a good Spring thaw and firm up period. This site will be updated when the trail conditions improve enough to open.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
That's the one I saw but......if you go to the Green county ATV site they say it's open...WTH???!!!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
We went to the Tri-county cheese trail this past weekend and LOVED IT!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Riverview Cabins in Darlington

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I remember that trail. It's been 7 years since I rode it. Very nice riding!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Love it

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
260 Posts
I took a ride to the cheese trail today,its a little over 100 miles from me.
Lots of riders out on the trail,the bushes are just starting to green up.
Parts of the trail are nice and smooth but lots have a washboard to it.
After 27 miles my back had enough and I turned around.
So I managed to put 54 miles on and almost up to 10 hours,I think it had 6 hours before today.
they need to build a trail closer to Milwaukee

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Looks like we may hit these trails on the 25th of this month (Sunday) if anyone is interested in joining us. Probably have a few of us there as of now and may be looking to bring our 3 wheelers along with us too. Depending on how many riders we have. Shooting for early morning I assume.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think were going to hit them as well,But this Sat. should be great after a little bit of rain on Fri. There's a Poker run were going to try and hit

·
Registered
455 Posts
Riding this sunday

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Riding this sunday

So far, that is the plan. Not sure what time yet but I'll know more by tomorrow. Coming up from Chicago so it's around a 2 1/2 hr drive but I'm thinking early morning.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Looks like we are going to try and hit the trails around 7 or 8 am on Sunday the 25th. Anyone interested in joining us you are definitely more than welcome to do so. Hopefully we'll get a few to come out.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looks like we are going to try and hit the trails around 7 or 8 am on Sunday the 25th. Anyone interested in joining us you are definitely more than welcome to do so. Hopefully we'll get a few to come out.
I live in monroe but we are going to trailer to darlington we will have 6 popos in my group. RND I think you still have my number or look for the 2013 black 850 xp with 30" radial outlaws and a 3" lift. I will be the big bald guy driving. We will be heading to mineral point from darlington.

My info
jeremiah strese
608-438-5199 cell.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts