Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see this posted on the Cheese Trail Web Sight...... Does anyone know if this is open to the public or is it for club members only??

TRAIL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The Cheese Country Trail is currently OPEN. Posted 8/09/2018
Please stay on trail!!

Tri County ATV Club Fall Raffle - Saturday, September 8
Guided Ride - Registration 9-10A @ Calamine Pavilion - $10 per person, lunch included - Leave at 10AM return around 4PM
Sandwiches & Beverages available - 2PM at pavilion
Music - 4PM
Raffle Drawing 6PM

·
Registered
634 Posts
youre asking if general public can participate in the guided ride and raffle correct ? idk what they need a trail guide for ........ its about as straight foreward as it possibly can get . go straight til you hit the intersection . turn right or left ..... get to dead end turn around . to find out about the raffle and club meeting i would email the club . in the past they have always been quick responders .

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I beleive they do not use the Cheese trail,, I think it goes off onto private property.....

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
There are trails that are not posted that have been open to the public in the past but I've never gone on them. They were closed for a long time due to Morons and Idiots who cannot stay on the trails and ruin private property. However, I believe that they opened them up last year for some time. Think its the Lafayette area? Maybe?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts