Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey if you want to blow your hard earned money and feel like a fool go out and get ya one of the china 4 wheelers:rippedhand: your kids will hate you,your wife will not talk to ya but china will love ya.

Be good to yourself and your family and buy a quality machine. get a used name brand one if you cant get a new one:biggthumpup:

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Thats why I bought a Polaris in Feb. was to stimulate the US economy, not Japan or China's!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its not all junk

I totaly agree with you bruce. but at the same time i do have and will continue to buy and ride my yamaha and honda. I am a union man and try to buy american when i can. the japs can build a quality machine( dirt bikes and quads) and i have had them for years and have had much fun and luck and have raced them under the most extreem conditions. POLARIS is a top of the line machine and some parts are made overseas. but any and all china products all low grade. Head down to harbor freight tools and and you can see a complete line of worthless china products. I remember when i was a kid and everything you touched was made in america and lasted a lifetime and if it broke you could fix it. WHAT HAPPENED TO CRAFTSMANSHIP!!!!!!! Its a new world and im just not shure you can buy much today thats not got some parts made in another country but you can shure as heck buy a product not made in china. all my rants are for the people that just dont know about the china atv and bikes. our sport should be fun and low maint. PASS THE WORD BROTHERS>

·
Registered
7 Posts
you might be surprised

I try to by USA made things as much as possable but it is getting verry hard to do.But!!! you may want to look at where the spotrsman 90 and the phoenix
are made.You might be surprised.:usa2:

·
ATV Junkie
393 Posts
I agree 100% on the china knock off crap, but are the Yamaha and Hondas actually made over there? It seems like a lot of those companys may have parts imported but the units are actually built in the US....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
like i said

yep, there are parts made made overseas on the polaris machines. my point is that the china made machines are very cheap and one could find it easy to fall under this spell and buy one only to find out they are a very cheaply built product that wont stand up to the slowest trail riding. they have had many electrical problems and mechanical probs too. anyone thats new to the sport wont know what a bad investment they are. yamaha and honda, suzuki, kawasaki are all very good machines and are race proven machines. polaris is by far my fav machine. its true not many parts on much of what is made in the USA are made here. its just smart to do some reserch and get a machine that will last and give you few problems. go to a race or two and see how many china made machines are raceing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
China has no Patent laws nor do thay fallow any other countries laws so if you send something over there to be built it will be coppied.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts