Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told of a product to clean electrical contacts that works like a champ. the product makes electrical contacts ..plugs...connections look like new. its called CAIG Laboratories DeoxIT.. I pull my plugs apart and spray them..let the stuff clean it..then add some di-electic grease...Dissolves oxidation & corrosion ..this product is a must have ..spend a day cleaning an greasing all electrical connections and your good to go...stops most problems due to bad grounds...corroded plugs ...helps with bad speedo connection...hall effect sensor....AWD switch..it just works

Home of DeoxIT® and HAND-E-GLOVE® - CAIG Laboratories, Inc.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Will have to check that stuff out. My quads new so I already took apart every connection and greased them. Just reading all the electrical bugs on this site made me do it. Hopefully one less thing to worry about out on the trail..

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this stuff plain out works....my truck trailer connector plug was all corroded from salt..it was green packed with corrosion..I sprayed this on it..with in 10 minutes was looking like new....it also adds some type of protection ..but i use di electric grease now

·
Registered
455 Posts
I need to give this a try

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
If Boeing refers to it as a 'preferred product' it must work well.
I was thinking the same thing. Bose too, very picky companies.

OP: thanks for sharing!

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts