Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looks like the line on mine from the radiator. Do you have one already hooked up with green antifreeze showing in it?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Not too sure then Maybe its just an extra piece of tubing that got left in the engine compartment. Weh i get home in about an hour I'll look at my unit and see if there is a second tube anywhere. I'll post again if i find something.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
It's a vent tube.....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well the only two are the ones going to the radiator over flow that I can find. Not sure if what you have is one of those or just an extra hose? Wish i could be more help.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Is there a vent tube coming off of the side of the battery? A lot of them come off since there is nothing keeping it clamped to the battery. Mine on my 500 comes off all the time so i now zip tied it on.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
if your battery is not a AGM..that may be the vert tube from it like gr8wte said....they are prone to fall off..mine was long like that till I got a AGM....i put it in my other ATV an just put a tiny drop of super glue on it..very tiny...not to block the vent...check yours..you dont want acid dripping on the frame parts

·
Registered
44 Posts
It looks like the battery vent tube

·
Registered
805 Posts
Too large for the battery vent. Just be sure there is a vent tube coming from your transmission, front diff, and coolant overflow. All three should run up under the front where the top steering stem bushing is.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I agree with gr8wyte. a small zip tie around top of battery vent tube. did it on mine last night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts