Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please take pics of all the clear plastic tubs on there 570 I have one that fell off and can't figure out where it goes. Thanks in advance. Telling me where they go is okay. But pictures are what I'm looking for. I know its not the one for coolant. Thanks again

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
looks like a battery vent or gas tank vent tube

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. But I'm not sure. Im looking for pictures then ill go out and compare a machine to mine. Don't wanna take it in just for that

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trying to see under wheeler isn't that easy. Dont see where you would connect it. Can you take a picture

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same issue. Found tube laying under wheeler. climber under and cannot fine where it may go. If someone could post a pic of their 570 with tube attached that would be awesome.

please and thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Battery tube just runs down and out underneath. Fuel tank vent tube runs up into the gauge pod.

If you can see a clear tube in the "Neck" of your handlebar pod, then it is going to be the Battery tube.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am trying to find where to re attach it.

i found it on the ground after taking off the trailer. I climber under i tried to re trace where i though it went but hard to find. I was hoping someone with a 570 could post a photo of it attached. that should help me find it

·
Registered
210 Posts
It only attaches on one side.

Hook it to the battery, then just run it down the skid plate and out a hole in the bottom.

All it's there for is to prevent battery acid overflow from leaking onto and corroding the metal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts