Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 predator, when I accelerate at low speeds or when I let off the throttle I get 1 click from somewhere under me its not like a repertory thing but its kinda loud. And its only when im moving doesnt do it when im just sitting. Chain is tight
thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its behind be, idk I think it might be the rear break. thanks for the try lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
its behind be, idk I think it might be the rear break. thanks for the try lol
Check the Carrier bearings and make sure that everything is nice and tight, Brake rotor straight? plenty of life left on the pad?

I had an 87 DR125L Dirtbike before and i thing the brakes were mint (never actually looked at them) just assumed because it stopped fine until one night riding it down my road and i pulled the front brake and sparks came flying off! like a grinding wheel. Turns out the pad wore to the point where the piston went through it and was grinding on the rotor!

·
Registered
19 Posts
since its behind you check the teeth on the rear sprocket see if any are broken or severly worn if the sprocket and bearings are both worn you will hear the click noises your talking about chain tension wont matter my best guess broken bearings causing play in the rear and chain is skipping on sprocket causing click noises

1 - 5 of 5 Posts