Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I go about setting the clock on my 2013 850xp eps? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
Use your reverse override button to toggle through till you get to the clock, hold the button down until it starts blinking the hour. Let off the button and thin hold it down until you reach the desired hour. Let off the button, then press it again to jump to the minutes. Once again hold down until you reach the desired minute and then let off. You can press the button again to exit or just wait a few seconds and it will exit automatically. Hope you understand this, but its as brief as I can get it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
there are two ways to do it.. The easiest way is this.. Now, I'm going from memory here so my apologies if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this is the process.. with the ignition off, hold down the mode button then turn the key to on.. (don't start the engine just turn it to on).. The clock will flash and you use the select button to advance the hrs.. Once you set the hour, hit the mode button again and the mins will flash.. Once that's done, just leave it until the time stops flashing and you're done.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
incidentally, for those that don't know, if your machine is off and you just want to check the time.. Hit the mode button and the time will appear for 5 or 10 seconds..

·
Registered
214 Posts
incidentally, for those that don't know, if your machine is off and you just want to check the time.. Hit the mode button and the time will appear for 5 or 10 seconds..
Thanks.... Didn't know that.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Instrument Cluster
--Digital/Analog Gauge
---Rider Information Center
----Clock Mode
Tip: The clock must be reset any time the battery has been disconnected or discharged.
1. Turn the key to the ON position. Use the MODE button to toggle to
the odometer display.
2. Press and hold the MODE button until the hour segment flashes.
Release the button.
3. With the segment flashing, tap the MODE button to advance to the
desired setting.
4. Press and hold the MODE button until the next segment flashes.
Release the button.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 twice to set the 10-minute and 1-minute segments.
After completing the 1-minute segment, step 4 will save the new
settings and exit the clock mode.
6. Turn the key to the OFF position.
From the 2012 owners manual

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thanks.... Didn't know that.
OK I tried this and it didn't work. Held it for a few seconds and nothing happened.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Well if it won't give you the time of day maybe it's mad it you.

Give it a bath, blow in it's ear....

·
Registered
166 Posts
After reading this I took my manual out to the quad and set the time on my 850. A lot of steps are involved and the book made it a lot easier.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Well if it won't give you the time of day maybe it's mad it you.

Give it a bath, blow in it's ear....
:damnit:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts