Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. This is probably a repeat. Sorry, I'm new. Where should I buy and or who makes good affordable clutch kits to re-callibrate my Sportsman for the larger 29.5 inch Swamp lites tires that are on it??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a 2006 Sportsman 700 twin EFI. It really dogs when you first get on it with the huge tires.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have a clutch kit that will work great with the large tires. The kit comes with a multi angle helix, secondary spring, primary spring and adjustable weights. With the adjustable weights you can fine tune for different riding conditions, elevation, and engine mods. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 651-340-1129.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool Thanks!
As soon as I recoupe some money back from the purchase of this quad, you will be the man I come to for the clutch. I just need someone to buy my Honda TRX 450 first. While were on the subject, are these clutches hard to install? I see you sell specialty tools for the job? I've done a car clutch and have a buddy that's done a few quads and dirtbikes. I'm pretty mechanically inclined but not a mechanic.

·
Registered
527 Posts
You will only need basic hand tools to install the clutch kit. It will come with instructions. The tools are nice to have so you can service and clean the clutches.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts