Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all
hey noticed a banging this past weekend when the clutch is engaged in both forward and reverse.
its a 2010 850XP, I'm thinking it needs a new clutch or clutch kit. I prefer a clutch kit cause of price of a new clutch. Kits look pretty easy to install.
I ride hard pack, sand and mud. Tires are 28.5" ITP Blackwater Evolutions, 9" wide in front and 11" wide in rear

looking for recommendation's on a kit

·
Registered
290 Posts
Check out Dalton Industries, hes straight forward, tells ya what ya need and doesn't try to sell you stuff you don't.

Another popular option is a QSC kit tuned by RVS performance. Contact Ryan and let him know your set up and he'll build a kit for you i believe.

·
Premium Member
2,353 Posts
Better pull the clutch cover and check the clutches out before you buy a kit. Might be other problems. My recommendation for a clutch kit is Ryan at RVS Performance. He handles QSC clutches, and more. Call him for recommendation(s) He will talk to you about your machine and riding style(s) and put a kit a kit together for you.

·
Registered
290 Posts
why you selling your RJWC's? love the sound but too loud for Michigan trails. here were maxed at 94dba I believe
Just got a little too loud after awhile to be honest. I never had an issue with being too loud other than giving myself a headache. Switched to the GSE and love it. Sound is much better in my opinion.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Better pull the clutch cover and check the clutches out before you buy a kit. Might be other problems. My recommendation for a clutch kit is Ryan at RVS Performance. He handles QSC clutches, and more. Call him for recommendation(s) He will talk to you about your machine and riding style(s) and put a kit a kit together for you.

What Phil said.

What poleman said. The muffler isn't part of the drive system. ;}

·
8,952 Posts

What Phil said.

What poleman said. The muffler isn't part of the drive system. ;}
LOL, I'm outa here Kingkat. They started a thread talking about clutches and then switched to loud exhaust in the middle of the thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts