Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 850. Just installed a looney tuned and uni. Should be gettin a PCV and auto tune by the end of the month. What clutch kit do y'all recommend, air dam or dalton? I am running 27 inch black diamonds

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Most here use QSC. Airdam's are regarded as the premium but they are a lot of money and slow delivery. Look for Ridinagain around here. He is a Quad Shops Custom dealer.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Thanks for the reference! :beerchug: I just worked out a deal with Dobeck Performance on becoming a dealer for them too. Will have a great supply of fuel controllers and other great stuff very soon. Comparable to the Dynotech stuff, but easier to use and adjust and cheaper too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
QSC...I drive by their facility every weekend and I picked my kit up from Adam. He is a rider, he knows his clutching. You will get a good product with him.

·
Registered
167 Posts
QSC...I drive by their facility every weekend and I picked my kit up from Adam. He is a rider, he knows his clutching. You will get a good product with him.
I second that. I spoke with Adam and he recommended a clutch kit for my specific application. Took my first ride with the new QSC clutch kit this weekend and am very satisfied.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
If you've got the coin, air dam all the way!

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thavandy, on my old 2012 850 touring the Uni filter turned the spark plug electrodes white. Do a full throttle run and pull them. I took the Uni out so I was not running lean. Let us know the condition of your plugs. If they don't turn white you probably are safe. Just letting you know so you make sure the engine is not lean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts