Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Coal Creek OHV Park (Windrock, Windrock atv club)West of Knoxvile Tenn. 72,000 acers 200+ miles of marked trails. Everything from beginer to Holy Crap advanced. There is 3 camp grounds with trail acess.They do 2 events a year Spring Jam and Fall Jam with many events guided rides sled pull mud bogg drag races poker runn and in the works GNCC or Hair scramble races. There are also mounthly club rides there and across the south east check the club out at windrockatv sorry couldn't get link to work.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I've been Coal Creek twice this year. This Last time for the Fall Fest. It was a muddy mess, lots of rain that weekend, nevertheless I had a great time. Next year i'm getting a yearly pass to save money, there are so many trails and so much land to cover it will take a couple of weeks to cover it all. Great views off the mountains and the windmills are a must see, they are huge. Pictures can't describe how big those things are. You can ride light or get into some trials that will challenge you and your machine to the max.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts